For the convenience of our residents, the City of Cologne has multiple ways for you to pay for your utility services. Whether it’s dropping off your payment, mailing to City Hall, or handling your payments online, we make it fast and easy for you to pay for your utility services!
YOUR WATER/SEWER BILL IS DUE ON THE 15TH OF EVERY MONTH. Late fees are applied to unpaid balances on the 16th of the month. If you are scheduling autopayments via PSN or your bank’s bill pay, please allow at least 3 business days to process the payment to arrive on time. Using the Direct Payment Plan (see below) is the most cost-effective and timely way to autopay your utility bill.
In person or By Mail:
- Mail your payment to: City of Cologne, PO Box 120, Cologne, MN 55322.
- Drop your payment in the drop box outside the Cologne Fire Station, 110 Louis St W.
- Drop your payment in the drop box outside City Hall, 1211 Village Parkway.
- Bring your payment to City Hall during business hours
Direct payment Plan:
- Direct Payment Plan will automatically withdraw full payment for your account from the checking or savings account you specify on the 15th of each month – no more late fees!
- Fill out the Direct Payment Plan Authorization Form be sure to sign the form.
- Mail your form to: City of Cologne, PO Box 120, Cologne, MN 55322
- Drop your form in the drop box outside the Cologne Fire Station, 110 Louis St W. or the new drop box outside City Hall, 1211 Village Parkway
- Bring your form to City Hall during business hours
Pay and manage your account online:
- View your utility bill online at our partner site, Payment Service Network
- Choose to have your bill emailed to you. You can either choose to continue to receive the paper copy or to receive your bill via email only.
- Set up recurring payments – set your own payment schedule.
- Make an immediate payment – make one payment.