The Highway 284 Retaining Wall Project will last approximately 6 to 8 weeks beginning August 23rd. Weather and other agency availability may affect the project timeline.
The project generally contains the following components:
- Replacement of the existing retaining wall.
- Relocation of existing watermain adjacent to the wall.
- Addition of a pedestrian crosswalk across TH 284, with crossing warning flashers.
- Detour of northbound 284 traffic during construction.
- Numerous private utility relocations.
- Other miscellaneous items.