The Cologne Community Center is a multi-use facility designed to host large social functions up to 375 people in a round table setting, or smaller functions between 5-75 people. Athletic facilities include a gymnasium for volleyball, basketball, aerobics and other recreational activities and a climbing wall. The facility is both heated and air conditioned. All tables and chairs are included in the rental contract.
Contact the City of Cologne for further information regarding availability, clean up charges, damage deposits. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 952-466-2064.
Click here to see breakdown of fees:
Gym Rental Fees
Wedding/Quinceañera Rental Fees
*All rentals will include applicable MN Sales and Carver County Transit taxes, and a refundable damage deposit.
The Community Room is available for both large and small events: graduation parties, bridal and baby showers, birthday parties, anniversary parties, educational seminars, and business meetings. The room can accommodate up to 75 people in either a round table or rectangle table format.
Rental Costs (Daily Rental):
- Friday – Sunday and holidays: $80
- Friday – Sunday and holidays (residents within Cologne city limits): $60
- Monday – Thursday: $40
- Monday-Thursday (Commercial): $50
The Cologne Community Center has a large serving kitchen available for your rental with your Community Room or Gym rental. Included are two large refrigerators, a large freezer, a microwave, a sink, spacious counter tops and a roll top window for easy access.
- Rental Cost: $30 (Daily Rental)
The Conference Room can host up to 12 people around a large conference table.
- Rental Cost: $20/hour (Max $50/day)
Gym and Serving Kitchen – minimum of 4 hour rental
- Rental Cost: $40/hour
Birthday Party Package:
3 hour use of gym and serving kitchen
- Rental Cost: $90
Sporting events, practices, activities
- Rental Cost: $22.50/hour
Weddings/Full Day Social Gatherings:
Round table seating for up to 375 people. Super sound system, variable lighting, dance floor, heated/air conditioned. See below for photos of the drapery.
- Rental Cost: $1650 (one security personnel) to $1850 (2 security personnel – required for Quinceañeras). Includes facility, drapery, event clean up and take down and security coverage.
- Click here to see breakdown of fees and optional extra services: Wedding/Quinceañera Rental Fees