Good News for Cologne Fitness Center Members! The CFC Reconstruction is done! The Fitness Center will reopen on Monday, October 26th! The facility has all new equipment!. Nuvera cable will be installed in early November.
We are still following Capacity and Physical Distancing restrictions per the Governor’s Executive order.
To see the CFC portion of the City of Cologne’s COVID-19 Preparedness Plan, open the attached document: https://www.colognemn.com/city-of-cologne-emergency-preparedness-plan/
In a nutshell here are the protocols in place:
- Maximum capacity in Fitness Center limited to FOUR people at a time
- Use the Appointy app to reserve a 1-hour slot – follow this link: https://booking.appointy.com/colognecity
- Walk-ins are welcome, but members who have reserved a spot will have priority
- Users in the Fitness Center must always maintain a six-foot Social Distance
- Users in the Fitness Center must sanitize equipment after each use
- Water fountains will not be available – bring your own water bottle
- Limit locker room use; recommend not using facility showers
- Staff will disinfect once per day along with regular weekly cleaning
Your access card will be reactivated on Monday, October 26th. The Fitness Center will remain open 24/7 for all members.
We ask that you follow the posted guidelines regarding capacity and physical distancing. Failure to do so may result in suspension of privileges. The City will monitor card scans at the Fitness Center door and compare with video to ensure that no one enters when four members are already working out. We are using Appointy to allow you to schedule a time of no more than one hour per day for your workout. Walk-ins can still happen, but if someone has signed up for a timeslot, you will have to leave when they arrive. The member with the reservation has priority. We will post the 24-hour schedule outside the Fitness Center every morning at 9:30 am.
We are requesting that all members respect the schedule and each other. We want everyone to have a chance to work out at least 3 times per week.
Your first automatic payment for your membership will come out of your account on January 15, 2021, covering your membership from 01/16/2021 to 02/15/2021. Any prepaid memberships will be adjusted using January 15, 2021 as the start date.
Members are directed to the following contact information to communicate any concerns: email email@example.com or call the City offices a 952-466-2064.
If you have decided not to continue your membership with CFC, you must TAKE ACTION NOW and contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If I do not hear from you prior to 12/18/2020, I will assume you are continuing your membership and you will automatically be billed beginning 01/15/2021.
The City will update any capacity restrictions as the State of MN updates their physical distancing criteria as outlined on the Minnesota COVID-19 Response page. We are using the information at the following link: