Cologne Community Center, Fitness Center, Fire & Rescue Station, and Cologne Public Works shop will be closed to the public from March 17th through at least March 31st.
The Cologne City Council declared a state of emergency at the March 16th City Council meeting in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Because health and safety of the residents of Cologne is of the highest importance to the City Council, all essential City services will remain in place during this closure.
- City staff will be working during this time but will only be available by phone, by email, US mail, or by drop box at either the Cologne Community Center or the Cologne Fire & Rescue Station.
- Emergency services will not be interrupted. However, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as difficulty breathing, fever and cough please call 952-361-1559, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- The CCC Fitness Center will be closed effective immediately. We understand this is an inconvenience, but your safety is our top priority. Going forward, members with auto-pay will not be billed and credit will be given for time paid for. If you have a prepaid membership, we will handle crediting on a case-by-case basis.
- Rentals of the Community Center and the Fire & Rescue Station through March 31st will be cancelled. We will be reaching out shortly to all of those with rentals planned. All deposits and rental fees for cancelled rentals will be fully refunded.
For more information regarding COVID-19 please visit the websites for the Centers for Disease Control or Carver County:
- CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Carver County website: www.co.carver.mn.us/covid-19